We all know Facebook is phenomenally successful, but why? In light of concerns over privacy, the selling off of users’ data, constant changes to the default settings, and experiments on unsuspecting members of the public, does anyone carry on using it?
One of the major reason people still use Facebook is because everyone else uses it.
Why People Use Facebook
After a public pool conducted by major public organizations, the following reasons were collated as to why people are crazy about Facebook usage:
- Facebook Friends Frenzy – There is hardly anybody alive and well that has never used Facebook.
- With over one billion active users, information dissemination on it is faster than other social media platforms.
- Facebook works as an RSS reader for news.
- It’s required to log in to other websites.
- Because you can use it to build a professional profile.
- You can use it to share photos easily.
- Facebook offers free video messaging.
- It’s an easy way of organizing events.
- Facebook groups are better than bulletin boards.
- It’s the easiest method for remembering birthdays.
- It offers a simple way of spreading awful opinions.
Recommended: 8 Ways You Can Make Money Through Facebook
So, what have we learned? That people are still using Facebook despite the stunts the company continues to pull is because nothing else works quite as well as Facebook does, and what alternatives there are only half a fraction or half of the users Facebook have acquired.
Facebook is a winner in pleasure and business at the same time. A lot of people use Facebook to show social trending, events, parties, fashion etc.
It is quite clear that no social medium can compete with Facebook in terms of Business and money making.
Do you have any contribution or question about what you have just read? Let us know in the comment section below.